Sunday 23 August 2009

The CWP Comic - Kung Fu Jay! (Part 1)

(Click to enlarge)


The first part of Kung Fu Jay in comic book form. This particular webisode had an interesting inception. First of all, it gives an introduction to the mechanics of Jay's comic book imagination.

Secondly, this was based on a short film known as 'Kung Fu Matt'. Back in the days of my very early film making, when I was larking about with my friends and a camera, I got four of my mates to muck about in a back garden while I shot and edited their antics into 'Kung Fu Matt'. Word for word, action for action, even down to the sound fx, it is almost identical to the CWP version. But there are some things that should just never see the light of day. 'Kung Fu Matt' is one of them, not for general release but for my hard drive only.



CWP Comics - Kung Fu Jay! (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment